Bring on the Italian in your veggies!
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets (from 2 large heads)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Place a rimmed baking sheet on the middle oven rack; preheat oven to 425°F. Leave the pan in the oven for 5 minutes after the oven has finished preheating.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli and oil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread the broccoli in an even layer on the hot baking sheet. Roast until starting to brown, about 17 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Continue roasting until the broccoli is tender and the cheese has melted, 3