Surf and Turf Cooking Instructions
- Thaw the lobster tail prior to preparing. You can thaw them overnight in the refrigerator, or by placing the lobster tails in a zip lock bag and submerging it in cool water for 30-60 minutes.
- Butterfly the lobster tail by using kitchen shears cutting the shell lengthwise, end to end.
- Lightly lay the meat on top of the shell. This creates a nice presentation and a natural rack.
- Place the tails on a baking sheet. Brush melted butter on the meat of the lobster tail, and season if desired. We use a light amount of both Himalayan pink sea salt and paprika.
- Set the oven to broil on high and cook for 1-minute per ounce (7-ounce tail = 7 minutes)
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
- Remove the Filets from refrigeration about 30-60 min prior to cooking. This will allow the meat to cook more evenly throughout.
- Drizzle extra virgin Olive oil on both sides of the steak, then season using our own Pellicanos Paul’s Seasoning blend.
- Cook on the grill with med-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side, the internal temp should be 125-130°F (medium rare) when you remove the steaks from the grill.
Twice Baked potato-
- Remove the plastic wrap, then place the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cook for 15- 20 mins.
- If the Potatoes are frozen, cook them for 40 mins