- 2 tbsp Cento Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Bellino Minced Garlic
- 2 cans Cento Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz), drained
- 1 lb crumbled Hot or Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, cooked
- 1 jar Cento Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with Roasted Red Peppers (12 oz), drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
Preheat oven to 375F. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and sauté garlic until golden but not brown. Raise heat to medium-high and add tomatoes, stirring for about 10 minutes to reduce excess liquid. Spoon half tomato sauce into a 9×13” casserole dish, then layer in the order of: sausage, spinach, mushrooms/peppers. Spoon remaining sauce over layers and top with cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 6.