- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 3 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 bunches green onions, trimmed
- 2 Japanese eggplants, sliced
- 2 4 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1lb new potato, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, chopped
- 12 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Put veggies into open roasting pan. Toss with rosemary, chopped garlic, salt and fresh ground black pepper and just enough olive oil to coat.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, or until crisp tender.