- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 1⁄3cups low-fat Italian salad dressing (8 oz)
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Place chicken, zucchini and red pepper in a 2 quart baking dish (or resealable plastic bag) and then add 1/2 cup of the salad dressing, turning to coat. Cover dish (or seal bag) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning once during refrigeration.
- Spray grill racks with non-stick spray and preheat grill to medium heat.
- Drain chicken and vegetables (do not reserve marinade); and place chicken on one side of the grill.
- Place vegetables on vegetable grill tray/rack which has been pretreated with non-stick spray on the other side of grill.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the remaining dressing in a small bowl to use for basting during the grilling.
- Grill vegetables for 14-18 minutes or until crisp tender – turning once and brushing frequently.
- Grill chicken 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through to 180F – turning once and basting frequently.
- Meanwhile while chicken and veggies are cooking, cook linguini to desired doneness (as directed on the package), drain and toss with remaining 1/2 cup salad dressing (not marinade or basting remainders – new dressing).
- Remove chicken and veggies from grill and slice chicken into crosswise slices and slice veggies into good sized chunks.
- Arrange chicken and veggies over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then serve immediately. SERVES:4